Wednesday, March 28, 2012

new semester, new dramas

On last Monday my second semester has finally begun. New classes, new teachers, new classmates. And of course, there're also some new Korean Dramas being aired these days. Some of which that I watch and wait for:


Rooftop Prince

More info: DramaWiki. 
I really like this one. Not because there's Yoochun who played in Sungkyunkwan Scandal or things like that (because I don't really like him in that drama). The story is about a Prince in Joseon Era being dragged into this modern world. 
Usually I am not into this kind of fantasy story but then, right from the first episode, I simply couldn't resist myself from being interested. The plot and such are so intriguing and somewhat confusing. One can't guess what will come out next (beside the fact that the main male and female character will be together - till now, I am still wondering how both of them will be able to end up with each other). 
And by the way, this drama also serves us with some good laughter.

The King 2 Hearts

More info: DramaWiki. 
I got excited when I knew that Lee Seung Gi and Ha Ji Won will be starred in a drama together. Later on, after I watched the first episode, although I really like the scenes where there're Seung Gi and/or Ji Won, I am a little bit upset with the story line (there're psycho and military things). 
I hope that the story line will not be 'too weird' (?).

Fashion King

More info: DramaWiki. 
I started to watch this one because Yuri SNSD plays in this drama and then, when I found out that Yoo Ah In (played in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Punch) also does, it seems really interesting.  
The opening story in this drama is very unlikely to happen in reality. It really didn't appeal to me. There're some bad luck happening with evil aunt and cousin, gangster, wreck ship, etc. But after all of it settled I begin to like it.  
Besides all that, Yoo Ah In shows off his chest ever so often in this drama. 

Love Rain

More info: DramaWiki. 
I didn't intend to watch it at first, but then, there's still no new episode from the other dramas and I 'got no choice' other than watching it. Also, there's Yoona SNSD.The first episode seemed quite promising. There's a woman who becomes a '3 second' love of two men. But then, they are best friends. Therefore one of them takes the initiative to let her go. I wonder what will happen to their kids in the following episodes. 
Maybe this drama will be full of struggles and sadness for the main characters (?).


I believe that all of those dramas are worth watching. Always hope that a week would be passed as soon as a new episode is aired, so that I can watch the following episodes instead of waiting for it. But then, a student still has classes to attend to and books to read, apart from all of these Korean Dramas.


=)
SVialli
[19.35]
[3 - 28/03/12]

1 comment:

  1. Love Rain --> GOOD, I LIKE IT SO MUCH :D

    Fashion King --> The story a little bit OVER ^^

    K2H --> GOOD!

    Rooftop Prince --> Haven't watched yet :P

    XD

    ReplyDelete