Tuesday, January 31, 2012

my first written exam ever at university

After all those months with classes, I have finally had a chance to write exams. 
My first ever is Wirtschaftsinformatik (Business Informatics). And well.., remembering that I don't really understand this subject (I actually also don't on nearly every other subject) and I didn't really put any effort in studying it. I haven't expected much from myself, but I haven't really realized till that moment (when I sat, looked down and tried to answer the exam) that it's actually not that easy to only reach the minimum score (50%).


At first, I prayed, hoping that I could understand all the questions, could answer it just right and all of those things that I have learned would popped out at the right moment. 
And then, I read all the questions (a sum of 7 questions).


I don't know how to describe how I felt and feel about that exam. It's simply that I'm so speechless (or rather that I've lost my soul and can't feel anymore -.-).


Facts about my first exam:

  • the questions were not easy to be understood (Y U no ask it in easier way??!);
  • there's a sum of 100 points, there's actually one question that got 18 points in it and I didn't really know how to answer it;
  • I didn't know whether that Prof can understand what I wrote, I felt that my answers were in some kind of kindergarten level (short, somewhat unclear, even nearly without sentences).

When I came out of that room and my friends asked how it was, I simply couldn't say a word and just literally opened my mouth without saying anything (I guess, it's some sort of after-exam-shock). Anyway, I didn't and don't want to say anything bad about what I've written and in a way or other, I don't really need to think about it anymore till the scores are given. 


I hope that my following exams will be better and I can pass all of those exams. 




=)
SVialli

[20.31]
[2 - 31/01/12]

No comments:

Post a Comment