Sunday, February 19, 2012

during exam weeks (2): Ritter Sport, M&M's, Bueno, Duplo, Nutella

Beside Knoppers, I also took comfort in these:
 I really liked this Ritter Sport (Edel-Nuss-Mix) and when I got to a nearby supermarket once again, there's none more. More than that one, I really liked the one with gebrannte Mandel aka praline (I believe, it's one of Ritter Sport's Winter Selection). 
The chocolate would melt in my mouth and the nuts showed up. The taste of both could eventually make someone really content. =P
 M&M's is pretty usual (but I don't really fond of it).
I usually buy the one with only the chocolate filling (I actually dreaded nuts as much as I like it and I don't like the one with biscuit (?) in it). I read the package, it said something about real M&M's always has the 'm' on it, but later I found out that some of them didn't have it. -.-
KitKat could be so addictive, even though I used to (actually still) think that it's somewhat too sweet. Its slogan 'Take a break, take a KitKat' was somewhat really true (and somehow, I turned out to be 'Take a KitKat, take a break' for me).
On my try-to-be-rational-with-chocolatey-things day, I've tried to first break the KitKat to pieces before enjoyed it (there're 4 bars and I broke each bar into 3), but then, I found out that the best way to eat it is simply to break it into its bars and then bite it just like that because I yearn for that feeling of breaking the wafers with my own teeth. =P
 Bueno and Duplo were a very satisfying combination. Both of them are in somewhat same shape and packages. Bueno is filled with cream or things like that, Duplo with wafers, both are covered with chocolate. Most of all, both taste superb.
When I compared both, I believe that I prefer Duplo. I am not really sure why, but maybe because these days I kind of fond of wafers.

It's Nutella&Go!. Small package of Nutella and biscuit sticks.
Of course, it's great and all (with Nutella, one can always be sure).
 Above all of those I mentioned, I believe that Nutella on its own is the best of all of all time
First, take a spoon or fork or whatever it is (a finger maybe?).
Second, dip it in the jar.
Third, put it in your mouth.
The last thing you know, you've been are in heaven. =P
(Okay, one still needs to remember the threat of diabetic)

=)
SVialli
[00.42]
[7 - 19/02/12]

1 comment:

  1. gila enak banget, Shel, cokelat terus mau dong hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete