Monday, February 6, 2012

secret or truth?

Nearly every time when I happened to know some gthings which supposed to be held as not known or a secret towards me, in a way, it changed what I used to think and sometimes, what I used to feel. And this kind of thing always makes me wondering whether it's better to know or not to know things.

Sometimes when I happened to know the 'truth':
  • Some 'wow's popped up in my mind.
  • On the other side, it felt like I had been so naive on all those days of 'not-knowingness'. 
  • But then, it gave me another point of view. The way I 'look' at things and especially people would not be same anymore.
  • When the 'truth' and what I knew didn't synchronize, it felt like being lied to
Therefore, I wonder whether it's simply better to not know things aka the 'truth'.
But one thing which I realized is that most people are simply not to be trusted

Here is a quote that I read earlier today (I'm used to read quotes at http://quotes.dictionary.com):
This made me think of something like this: 
When I neither seek nor can make use of it, how can it possibly 'change' me in such a way?

=)
SVialli
[14.04]
[1 - 06/02/12]

No comments:

Post a Comment