Saturday, February 18, 2012

during exam weeks: Knoppers

Finally, exams are (hopefully) over for this term and I would like to review how 'unhealthy' I've been during those exam weeks. And yeah.., throughout the 'stress' and all that, I muss admit that I've consumed too 'much' chocolatey thing. But then, to think it all over, there's nothing like 'too much' for chocolatey thing, simply because one could actually never get enough of it. =)

Knoppers was one of the thing which I ate (or is it 'enjoy'? 'nibble'? 'gnaw'?) comforted me, while I was 'studying'. It's kind of wafer with somewhat like 5 layers (?)
It tasted great with so many layers and such a combination. One only needs to take care of the crumbles (I haven't found a way to eat it without making any crumbles).
Some of the time, when I have eaten too much Hanuta, I believed that Knoppers is better than Hanuta because it consists not only of chocolate. 

Hanuta - a very bad photo of it -.- and only shows its name.
But then, some of the other time, when I have eaten too much Knoppers (especially during those exam weeks), I realized that I actually prefer Hanuta with its one layer thick chocolate mixed with nuts, wrapped with biscuit wafers (even if those nuts or things could trigger my eczema -- I wonder why Ferrero products could do that better than the others, also wonder if perhaps the amount of its nuts is simply higher than the others and that's what caused it)
 Back to Knoppers, one thing which always annoys me is the stickers.
Y U use very sticky stickers??
It's really hard to get it out of the bundle
Sometimes I used scissors to cut it out (and of course, my scissors would tangle with it and didn't get me out of my problem).
Most of the time I roughly tore it (and of course, my Knoppers would be somewhat crushed and I didn't like it and annoyed at myself because of it).
Until one day, I spared some of my 'studying' time and challenged myself to patiently tear those very sticky stickers away
And then, I succeeded quite nicely (I still slipped and tore it at the corner) and had it sticked on my log book.

=)
SVialli
[23.21]
[6 - 18/02/12]

No comments:

Post a Comment